Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Photo Album: Niagara Falls


I feel a little awkward sharing personal pictures on my blog these days, but these are super special and I wanted you guys to see them too.

My dad came to visit a few weeks ago and we got to tour Niagara Falls! We had a pretty amazing time. The sun was really high in the sky, so I couldn't even see the screen of my phone while I was taking these. I was so excited with how they turned out. Obviously, pictures aren't the same as being there, so go yourself if you ever have the chance.  























4 comments:

  1. Wow! Those pictures are amazing! :D That's so cool that you were able to go. I've always dreamed of visiting Niagara Falls. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LaKaysha -

      You absolutely should if you ever get the chance! My dad and I went on a boat to the falls (since I don't have a passport to visit the Canadian side, which has the best view), and it was sooo amazing.

      Delete
  2. That second photo is incredible as a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever have extra time, you should make it one. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...