Monday, October 27, 2014

Help Take Over My Blog

This year, I'm participating in NaNoWriMo. If you've never heard of NaNo and want to know what it's about, you can check out this link.

Because NaNo is a huge challenge, and because I have a lot going on this November, I've decided to hit the brake pedal on blog writing this month. That doesn't mean there won't be any posts, though! 

I'd like to ask a group of lovely individuals to take over Musings of a Creative Spirit for me for the next three weeks. *cheers! go team!* It can be anyone. You don't have to be a writer, you just have to have something to say. You can post here as many or as few times as you'd like. Just send your writing-of-choice to stephaniekehrauthor[at]gmail[dot]com, and I'll let you know whether or not I can post it, and which steps you need to take in order to have it published here. 

*squeals* 

The excitement is real! :)    

I so look forward to reading your masterpieces!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...