Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pinterest and Storyboards

So.... you're doing NaNoWriMo this year, right? 


Right?

Good! I'm super excited. Since I've decided to keep my plot quiet this year (sorry!) I've been looking for other ways to connect with you and your NaNo adventures...without using characters and synopsis's and things.

...how does Pinterest sound?

Here are some pictures from my NaNoWriMo 2014 storyboard.



a nice writing setting



Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery..


Anastasia

Use the pain

.

LOVE this. We *all* have something to offer, no matter how "broken" we may be.

.


.





** You can find the copyright and image sources here


2 comments:

  1. I'm sadly not doing Nano, but your pictures are interesting and make me wish I was. I hope you reach your word count :).
    http://skyehoffert.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Skye! I'm sorry you're not doing NaNo!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...