Monday, August 18, 2014

All the Musings I've Never Posted

Lost, hidden, treasured, too hard, distracted, haven't had time, lacking Jesus. These are all the musings I've started and never finished. 

--> To You.
--> Home Again...and So Life Begins
--> Late Night Ramblings...and Potato Soup
--> Those Sweet Summer Days
--> Curing Lyme Disease: The Basics
--> Don't Teach Before Your Time
--> Toe-Stepping: Who Is Jesus?
--> Detoxing Self
--> Evil In Happy Colors
--> What I Learned from Little House on the Prairie
--> Rethinking Jeggings: Why Modesty is a Thing of My Past, and Grace is the Hope of My Future
--> Territory Folks Should Stick Together: What I Learned from Oklahoma
--> It's Not Up to Me
--> A Day of Musicals
--> Water and Indians
--> False Teaching Inside Out
--> On Love
--> Recognizing: Beauty is Vain
--> Misunderstood Femininity
--> When Writing Doesn't Have to be "Christian"
--> Bloggers are Real People, too
--> When Modesty Isn't Worth It


Should I finish them, or file them away in the depths of my mind? The decision may be up to you. Comment with the titles of the ones you want to see in print. 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. --> Curing Lyme Disease: The Basics
    --> Don't Teach Before Your Time
    --> Toe-Stepping: Who Is Jesus?
    --> Evil In Happy Colors
    --> Rethinking Jeggings: Why Modesty is a Thing of My Past, and Grace is the Hope of My Future
    --> When Writing Doesn't Have to be "Christian"
    --> Bloggers are Real People, too
    --> When Modesty Isn't Worth It

    I'm the most curious about these titles, but, of course, I think the quality of a post should come before an interesting title. I want to know what these are about, but I'd rather read any one with heartfelt words than anything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the input, Heather! I'll see if I can get some of these up here for you. :)

      Delete
  2. Hmmm....I think I'd be most interested in reading
    --> Curing Lyme Disease: The Basics
    --> Toe-Stepping: Who Is Jesus?
    --> Detoxing Self
    --> What I Learned from Little House on the Prairie
    --> Rethinking Jeggings: Why Modesty is a Thing of My Past, and Grace is the Hope of My Future
    --> False Teaching Inside Out
    --> When Writing Doesn't Have to be "Christian"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Ana! I'll see what I can do about some of these. I love your name, by the way! I just recently named one of my characters Ana. :)

      Delete
  3. Bloggers are real people too, please!

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig