Sunday, March 9, 2014

Work In Progress...With Pictures!

I know a lot of authors who find pictures of their characters for their writing. I've done it before...in order to help with characterization, or to motivate me when writing is tough. These pictures kind of just dropped into my lap. I wasn't planning to have images for these characters. But I love the pictures! 

I'll do social media, but sometimes it's not always enjoyable. But Pinterest, I have found, is fun! I play with it every now and then, and I found these pictures there. You can follow me here.


Riley.

Name: Riley
Age: nine
Personality: Oldest, rough and tumble, protective. A great future ahead.



Myra


Name: Myra
Age: five.
Personality: Cute, joyful, innocent, laughs a lot.




Erin, maybe?

Name: Erin
Age: fifteen
Personality: Split. Sometimes independent, sometimes hidden inside herself.


That's all for now. What do you think of my characters? Post your own, and tag me if you wish!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures! It's always fun to look for/imagine your characters as real pictures. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? The models are so perfect. I'd love to see some of yours sometime, Heather!

      Delete
  2. Using pictures for characters is such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it, Maggie? I picked it up from other genius writers. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...