Wednesday, December 18, 2013

His Words.

In order to accomplish some extra things during this "window week," I've tripped up my posting schedule. We have this one today, and hopefully I'll have another one up on Saturday, so be alert! Again, today, I'd just like to let scripture speak for itself. Enjoy!

Romans 10:12-14 - For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; for 'whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.' How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard?And how will they hear without a preacher?

1 Corinthians 1:27-29 - But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong, and the base things of the world and the despised God has chosen, the things that are not, so that He man nullify the things that are, so that no man may boast before God.

Acts 9:15-16 - But the Lord said to him, 'Go, for he is a chosen instrument of Mine, to bear My name before the Gentiles and kings and the sons of Israel; for I will show him how much he must suffer for My name's sake.

Acts 5:29 - But Peter and the apostles answered, 'We must obey God rather than men.'

2 Corinthians 4:11-12 - For we who live are constantly being delivered over to death for Jesus' sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.

1 Timothy 1:56-7 - But the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart, a good conscience and a sincere faith. For some men, straying from these things, have turned aside to fruitless discussion, wanting to be teachers of the Law, even though they do not understand either what they are saying or the matters about which they make confident assertions.

Psalm 3: 3-4 - But You, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the One who lifts my head. I was crying to the Lord with my voice, and He answered me from His holy mountain. Selah.

Proverbs 24:13-14 - My son, eat honey, for it is good, yes, the honey from the comb is sweet to your taste; know that wisdom is thus from your soul; if you find it, then there will be a future, and your hope will not be cut off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...