Saturday, December 7, 2013

A Week In Review


Currently on my reading shelf - The Holy Bible (Acts and Psalms, at the moment), Stepping Heavenward, Queen of the Home, Hinds Feet on High Places, and The Power of a Praying Woman. Below my reading shelf is a piece of paper outlining a post by Stephanie Morrill.


In case you haven't met with the fun marker obsession, let me introduce you formally. There's nothing better than spending a day with colored markers, calligraphy, and art. It gets even better if you keep them in cool jars. Cool jars make everything special.


I finally pulled out my soap making kit! I've always been interested in soap making, but we decided it was too expensive. However, mom found this box full of molds and supplies at a book sale one day! Let me tell you, soap making is one of the best ways to spend an afternoon.


Waiting for it to set. I made most of these with honey and oatmeal. Next to get my hands on some vitamin E oil.


Voila! This was one of my made-from-scraps bars, so it's not gorgeous. I'm giving most of the bars away, but I get to keep this one. :)


We watched a little bit of Andy Griffith with my grandmother.


This is how I do school. It really works, too! 


1. I got to spend some time with the Lord.
2. My seriously cool aunt came for a visit.
3. I started feeling really well.


What are the best three things that happened to you this week?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hi!

    that seems like a beautiful Bible u got there with pink cover. :) May I know which edition that is? And what's the marker u're using in the jar? :)
    Thanks for answering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ally,

      Thank you! My Bible is a NASB version published by Zondervan. The ISBN number is 978-0-310-44127-4. Also, the markers are just cheap ones I bought from Wal-mart. They work great, though, and I have a lot of fun with them!
      Thanks for asking!

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig