Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Character Boards

 I spent most of my day character boarding and putting together a notebook yesterday. It was a fun task!



Searching through my book of baby names. Seriously, everyone should have a book of baby names. They're the best.


Listening to "creative" music.


Searching for more names and clues!


Next to a book of baby names, everyone should have a jar of sharpies. True story.


When all else fails, find a way to be creative with your hands! 


I needed to identify a few characters, so I did a few google searches, printed a few "fitting" faces, and threw this together for fun. 


I haven't finished him up yet, but his name is Paytah.


I actually only kept four of these names. 






For the Kingdom,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...