Sunday, August 4, 2013

Late Senior High Week -- Aletheia Springs C.E.C.

 

A foggy morning at Aletheia Springs. Isn't it gorgeous? I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take this shot.


Tanner Hall in the early morning before the students started rushing in.


Anna snapped a picture of one of the new sessionites. We call him Adam/Kyle. :)


Mandy in all her gorgeousness.


Missing Mr. Mederios and Miss Grace already! 
(Note: I was supposed to bring him brownies this week, but wasn't able to. Thankfully for me, he is extremely understanding.) 


Pretty Hannah and Anna! :)


Mandy and Sundance swapped name tags for the picture.


......And I got to spend a whole week with this awesome person...who I haven't seen in a whole year! Thankfully I almost have a driver's license, so the pattern is subject to change. 

When I left, Doc said he was going to have to go through "Stephanie withdraws." However, as I find myself back home again, I've realized that I'm going to be the one going through Aletheia Springs withdraws. :) Overall, it's been an amazing journey. I was so blessed to have the opportunity to work there this summer! 


For the Kingdom,

Stephanie


P.S. Dude, he's massive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...