Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Boy's Week -- Aletheia Springs C.E.C.

I've spent most of my summer working at Aletheia Springs Christian Education Center. I didn't bring my camera for either early senior high week or girl's week, but finally I convinced myself to bring it for boy's week. I'm glad I did! I'll definitely be taking it with me for late senior high week.



The young Mitchells made bread sticks with Miss Judy. Boy were they delicious!  


The boys really enjoyed the kitchen staff's version of Hakuna Matata, so the girls spent a great deal of their afternoon free time writing more songs to introduce meals with. 


More of the young Mitchells and their breadsticks. I love how they each have a different colored bowl.


Good stuff, and a great way to serve the Lord!




"And some syrup, too!" 

This picture really depicts the Aletheia Springs lifestyle.


Banquet night. Those are some pretty young ladies!


I love Chloe's face in the background. Such a happy baby.


Waiting to see who will be named 'sessionite of the week'.


.....and waiting in suspense to see if they beat the girls from intermediate girl's week!

Again, Chloe is adorable.


Thanks for looking at my camera, Judah!



"And if you're thirsty.... Raspberry tea.

All in all it was a wonderful week. Two young men got saved! I believe that's a total of twelve for the summer so far. God is good! I can't wait to see what he does next week.


For the Kingdom,

Stephanie 

2 comments:

  1. Well, did they beat the girls?! Haha!
    Good post. I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! They did beat the girls. Both groups worked really hard for it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...