Friday, May 3, 2013

The Secret Is Out....




I finished my second draft on April 15th. Yep, I've been keeping secrets from you all. :) On April 29th at 2:30am, I finished my fourth draft. What you see above are two copies of a Createspace proof. No, I am not currently attempting to self-publish my novel. I'll be submitting manuscripts and letters to publishers this summer, if the Lord wills.

You cannot currently purchase a copy of my novel. If you're a fellow novelist or a family member, you may beg me and I might send you the manuscript. Otherwise, you may have to wait a little while, or plead on your hands and knees to borrow my copy.

Never fear, I'm still working hard. I'll get this out for public reading and I'll work on my submissions to publishers as soon as possible. Meanwhile, rejoice with me, my manuscript, and the first two copies of my book!

What are your thoughts? Leave a comment. :)

For the Kingdom,

Stephanie
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This is awesome! You have really come a long way in these last few years. With the help of the King, I believe you will go far, Stephanie. :) Praying God will bless your book for His glory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Celeste! I pray He takes me far too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read it, Stephanie! Looks good!! :)

    -Alana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Alana! I can't wait to release it for reading. (:

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig