Saturday, May 25, 2013

Back Cover

A dissatisfied teenager searches for a place to belong after leaving the only home she's ever loved. 


Meet Jennie Barrett.

Motherless, alone, and afraid, she's left her heart in Durango, Colorado. 

When Regan Barrett uproots his broken family, Jennie struggles to accept the little town of Hinsdale County, Colorado. Surrounded by mice, miners, tobacco-spitting weasels, and a variety of homeschoolers, Jennie wrestles to discover her place of belonging and the secrets of her heart. Follow Jennie on a journey of God's love, peace, and forgiveness for the ones who have forgotten Him.   




*Note: This image has nothing whatsoever to do with the back cover of my second novel. However, I don't believe in posts without pictures. Thus, here is one of my favorite images of all time. I hope you love it as much as I do! It provokes wonderful memories, and reminds me a great deal of my first novel, which was set in the area where this picture was taken.

What do you think of my back cover? Does it sound like something you might read? Why or why not?  Oh, and is this picture not lovely? ;)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig