Saturday, March 23, 2013

This Lovely Week

I read quite a bit of Isaiah this week, and decided it would have been awesome to be brought up in Australia where I would pronounce it "Iziiah" the way Ken Ham does. :) 

Teen study was on James, which I have dubbed my favorite book along with Proverbs. But then there's also Psalms and Colossians and Ephesians....the Timothy's, and Titus, Exodus, Acts, John, Ruth....Okay, I'll stop.

"So speak and so act as those who are to be judged by the law of liberty. For judgment will be merciless to one who shows no mercy; mercy triumphs over judgment." (James 2: 12, NASB...Aka the Holy Bible. What's up with having to give credit to the company?) 




I spent a great deal of time strumming away on my guitar this week. I worked mostly on You Are Holy, Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus, and lots of strumming patterns! :)


I decided that both my "mailbox" and and bulletin board need some serious reorganization.


The pictures on this board are soooo old! Definitely time for an upgrade.


Steven found a rock-hard antique orange peel that he wanted to share.


I went ice skating with one of the coolest people ever.


I did more editing than any sensible soul should try to accomplish in a week.......Thankfully for my grades, I'm not a sensible soul.


Tried some different twists on "Victorian" hairstyles (front view)


Very simple, but I rather like this one (back view)


I bought some super cute shoes for Kay and I to try in a photo shoot.


......And the grand finale: I tried a Starbucks white chocolate mocha! 

I'm sorry coffee fans, but it was nasty. 

Not to mention, it contained whipped milk. Whoops. But it was definitely fun to try! 


For the kingdom,

Stephanie 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Im a coffee fan, and I don't like their white chocolate mocha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, really? I'll have to try something else next time... What do you suggest?

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig